samedi 2 avril 2011

Due to all the snow outside, I didn’t get to running today neither but I found this new diet on this blog … http://wannabeherthinspo.xanga.com/. Lose 5 pounds in 10 days. This diet is really unique and interesting. I’m not sure who created it but I think that person is a genus because they transformed a plain old diet into a game. Kind of like weight watchers they use points with what you eat but this one is a little different . You get points with the less calories you eat , the more exercise you do, the more water you drink… it’s pretty cool and I suggest everybody should take a look! J I decided to give it a try on Monday and then 10 days after Monday I will weight myself and see how good/bad I did. I am really hoping I find somebody else who will do the diet too to see if they will have the same reactions as me. Woot! I can’t wait!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire