vendredi 8 avril 2011

Yesterday I went out and ended up with no self-control…  Luckily I wasn’t to bad but my friends kept encouraging me to eat and I would just give in! I woke up this morning at my boyfriend’s house. He brought me breakfast in bed. I felt so bad to see his expression on his face when he saw I didn’t eat it all…but I had to do what I had to do… I moved the food around on the plate to make it look I ate more. I’m sure he forgot all about it by now.
 I despise fish… but everybody says if you want to lose weight you need to eat fish. It’s not that I don’t like the taste… I just hate the texture of it in my mouth…  I might just try mixing it with brown rice. Today I did awesome on my diet and I really hope tomorrow I’ll do better by eating fish. J

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire