vendredi 1 avril 2011

Today is a terrible day for my diet! It has been almost a week since I last weigh myself and I’m still sitting on 125 lb. This morning I prepared myself a bowl of oatmeal so I could eat it on the bus, but sadly I forgot to bring utensils! Ugh! I ended up skipping breakfast and waited until it was time to eat a snack. When I was time to eat a snack, my piece of cheese didn’t look to good… I was scared it was expired so I ended up throwing it out. Finally I found a granola bar in my bag… Ugh! Carbs R us! When I think today couldn’t get worst, I hear that where getting a snow storm tonight! FML! I will not be able to go on my usual run. I guess the solution to all of this is to not eat as much today and make sure to work out twice as hard tomorrow. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire