lundi 4 juin 2012









Well... I didn't end up geting my goal of 115... But I did made it to 118. But now I am 124... I gained weight at the two partys I went to and I also gained weight from hering about my grandmother... She was brought to the hospital by ambulance... Ends up her medication was too strong for her... she gaved me  the most bigest scare!!! I ate the hole house just to have confort... Ugh... Everything is ok now and all she needs is to rest. So now I can finaly get back to business! I am planig a big fast tomorow!!! I'll let ya all know how I do!! :) Wish me lots of luck!!! :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey Missy! I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear from you.

    I am glad your grandmother is okay. At times like that to me it is worth eating. It's relief and celebration in one.

    Hey not bad to get to 118. To me that is impressive. Now you know you can get to 115! Good luck for sure but I know you will do it.( As long as we don't have any more events hopefully )

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awwww thank you so so so much! it means so much to me!! your such the swetes sweetheart!!!! lol i think i have passed everyboddys birthday!!!!! ( thank god!) I HAD OVER 4 BIRTHDAY AND 5 SPECIAL OCATIONS!!! UHG!!!!!!!!!! I really need to be isolated! lol
    this morning i was 123 so i lost a pound (i dont know how...) but i am planing on it keep going down ! how about you sweety! how are you doing!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer