mardi 29 mai 2012

 I have not only descive you guy but also myself... I was 119 but I want on a raod trip with my perents.... I was to scared to weight myself tonight becaus I know if I am alot hevyer I will not be able to sleep tonight. Tey would make me eat muffins and coockies bread... All of my worst enimys... now i dont think i will reach my goal of 115 by saturday :( maybe if I eat nothing but one apple wer day maybe ill actually reach it! Ugh I am sooooooo disapopinted!!!







1 commentaire:

  1. Hey there, not to sound rude but are your parents not food concision?

    I am not sure if I used that word right but my parents don't force me to eat things I do not want to. Soon as I become 12 it was like I literally had to find for myself. The only time they did whine is when I started to not eat and then my mom took notice. Then she started nagging me.

    Anyway I would say just keep track of your calories and limit as many seconds and thirds on any of these foods. Easier said than done though. I am know for getting seconds and thirds if my mind gets a high from the taste of the food.

    Sorry to ramble. I look forward to hearing how the rest of your trip goes.

    RépondreSupprimer