jeudi 17 mai 2012






















Hey everybody! I thought I'd post some picturs and a few words for a bit of  thinspiration for everyone! It is 11pm and I just weighed myself .. 121lbs... I was 122lbs this morning so I guess its not that bad... I am hoping to be 120 by tomorrow morning. My goal was to be 119 this weekend. hopfully saturday will be my lucky day! I work tomorrow from 11am till 7pm so I will not be eating! If ever I do get weak I will allow myself to a half of apple! I hope I get my goal! wish me luck lovley's! xoxox

4 commentaires:

  1. Congrats! I knew that scale would go down for you. I wish I could say the same for myself. Thanks for the pictures. My favorite picture is the one with the girl on the dock. Oh god what I would do for a mid section like that. Have a great night and I am looking forward to hearing about your 119lb weight( goal met! )hehehe

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you!!! You will say the samething Super soon! :) I like that pictur too! i /also very like the leggs of the girl with the strip pants ! (victoria secret - PINK line) :P i envy all these girl!
    I am making sur to only put the best thinspo pics i find on my blogg! I want maximum thinspiration for myself and as well for all of my lovley followers and visitors ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow that's really good! :)
    I'm currently 126lbs, really hoping to be at 120lbs on monday! That's going to be my main weighing day! I evny all those girls too, great thinspo. My blog is ... sunshineananshow.blogspot.com if you want to look too, yours is so good; motivates me to make mine better :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Belive it or not this blogg use to look exacly like yours! but over time it ended up looking like this!!! :P I am sur you will reach your goal! :) I am happy you like my blog! I always try to update it as often as I can! :) If ever you have questions or want me to talk about a certain subjects in thiss blogg just let me know! :)

    RépondreSupprimer