jeudi 24 mai 2012







Hi everyboddy. I am sorry for not blogging for a while. to be honest i have been avoyding this blogg becaus i gain a pound and then gained a nother pound after that.... My mom has been on me about my eating... plus my sister is helping her! ugh! I am so so so disapointed.... i was 123.8 this morning. eww gros i know.. but I weigted myself tonight and i was 122.9 so i almost lost a full ligit pound! i am planing to lose more! I made my self a BIG IMPORTANT goal and that is to be 115 by the 2-3 of june ! (its my boyfriends birthday party) I promis to keep blogging no mather what the weight! :) wish me luck everyboddy!!! :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Great photos! Yeah I can understand about being sad about gaining weight and not wanting to blog. None the less I am glad to hear from you.

    I know you can make that goal. You made your goal before.

    Why are they making you eat? I mean are they jealous or something? My mom made me eat out of jealousy. She had never had control over her eating habits. I am just not starting to get control. Good thing I do not live with her anymore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. well thing is, my perents arent into the pin thin thing... they know i care ALOT about my weight and they hate that its the only thing i care about and they relized i lost weight and they dont want me going back to what i was so there feading me abd making me eat like crazy!!! ugh! so anoying!

    RépondreSupprimer