vendredi 11 mai 2012






I am making myself a new non stressfull goal! this weekend I want to be in the 110's! I really think I can reach that goal. I am not eating today and if ever I feel too dizzy and its ovyest I will eat an apple becaus I am spending the day with my boyfriend and I dont want him to give me a hard time :P Wish me luck! xoxox



2 commentaires:

  1. Great photos as always. Wow 110, I know you must be excited to be heading into those numbers. As for the dizziness. Make sure to be taking vitamins and drinking plenty of water on top of the apple. Not sure if it will help but it is worth trying. I want you to have a good time with your boyfriend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am soooo peranoid right now... I am scared to drink any liquides becaus I am scared my boddy will absorb it and I will weight more... I know its stupid ... i am sooo obsess with weight loss right now...

    RépondreSupprimer