samedi 19 mai 2012



Hey lovlys! I GOT TO MY GOAL!!! To bad I just gained like 100 pounds.... Its my boyfriends and I two years anaversary. He got me a goal belly button ring and he made nme the most romantic (BIG) super. He NEVER dose ANYTHING like this. Like NEVER! I had no choice to eat the plate he prepared for me  He worked so hard!!! But I aprpricate what he did for me. But I wil be carefull from now on becaus I am planing on being 115 by thiss weekend! (well next one :P) Wish me luck everybody!!! XOXOX!

2 commentaires:

  1. I knew you could do it! You are so awesome. I am so in envy right now.

    Congrats on the anniversary. He cooked that is pretty awesome. It is rare to see that from my hubby now.

    Can't wait to see you reach your goal of 115lb. I hope to be right behind you ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank'hun!!! you are such a sweet heart!!!! lol ! I was so souprise becaus he cant even cook meals for him self but he manage to BBQ A LOT OF STUFF! there was lots of sauce and fat... but I say it was a one time thing... I am sur paying for it tho ... 122 lbs... ugh! will i ever stay in the 110's!!!i am not eating tomorrow! i am back in the routeen! if i am not 115 by thiss weekend i better be close!

    RépondreSupprimer