lundi 21 mai 2012




  It is now 10:50 am and i weight 121.9. I havent put too much effert to not eat lately .... But at least I lost a pound sence my boyfriends souper :) and today my head is back in the game and I am ready to lose a nother 2 pounds! ( lol I'd be happy with just one too :P) But I want to at least see one pound disapear by tonight! I work today but only 12pm-6pm. only a small shift then I am off with my boyfriend and some friends. I hope they wont make me eat!! I"ll just tell them I ate a Big meal at McDonalds before coming. That will shut them up! :P







2 commentaires:

  1. hahaha I have to work today too. I just came back from my morning jog and will be taking a shower shortly.

    You are still really close to your goal and that is awesome. Just 2lbs to lose is great but they always say the last 10lbs is the hardest and I believe it. I know you can do it because you have done it before :-)

    Mcdonalds is great excuse. Even my husband would believe that because Mcdonalds is my crack.( I haven't had any in a week and a half now go me! )

    Have a great day today!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That awsome sweety! keep up the awsome work!! today went good! eccept one little snack i had and all the coke zero... i hop to be at least 121 by tomorrow!!! ill keep you posted!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer