samedi 12 mai 2012


Ugh! tomorrow I need to go to this stupid buffet restaurant with my boyfriend and his parents! I sooo dont want to go! Food dosent even interest me right now! I am one pound away from my goal and I am not ready to faill at it! I told myself if i dont reach 119 tomorrowIi will fake sick and not go! Wish me luck everyboddy! I hope all of your sitataions are better then mine right now!!! xoxo

2 commentaires:

  1. Why does this always seem to happen when you are so close to your goal? I am just talking here. Like when I get on a roll with my weight loss. It seems to be messed up by some kind of event. Very annoying.

    I do wish you luck. Try to stick to veggies and turkey or chicken. Easier said than done. My parents know how I eat and what I eat so I could never pull that off but at the same time we don't go to buffets anymore. Praise god, lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know!!! I hate it!!! ugh! I am so scared for tomorrow! Like i dont want to go and i dont want to eat but my boyfriend already knows about my eating "problem" (I dont tihnk I have one but others do )and i dont want his perents to think Ihave one to. So ill do what you say! stick to no dressing salade with shrimp!

    RépondreSupprimer