lundi 14 mai 2012


 Yesterday was a super crazy day! started out i couldent weight myself do to my perents and my sister so I dont know I got to my goal or not...I was 120 the night before. My perents made me eat lunch cuz they say they never see me eat and I look thinner. When I got to the restaurant my boyfriend told me I had to fill one plate and have desert. Yesterday was a night mare! I am now 121.7... FML! At least everything is back to normale and I can get back to busines! I am planing on losing some seriouse weight!!!!! ugh! I hope in too days ill be in the 110's !!!!!! anyboddy eles have anygoals?










 

2 commentaires:

  1. So glad you posted today I was wondering how you did. Sorry about the family making you eat. I can so relate to that.

    So are you trying to get to 110 in two days? Funny fact is my goal weight is somewhat what your weight is now, 120lb ^_^

    I do have goals in mind. I am trying to get 200lb by the end of this week, next week I wont push for a 5lb lost so I thought I would just aim for 197lb, week 3 194lb, and week 4 190lb. Okay so some of them are 4lb a week but I think I can do it. The hard part is going to be not regaining the weight when I go on vacation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lol there was a day 120 was my goal but the fact that i was 110 before and now I am 121 lbs sucks... want to get to my old weight and even lower! I do have more muscls now so it is affecting my weigt
    your goals are super duper! Always aime high!It makes you work harder and if you dont reach your goal at least you will lose some weight! its important to take one goal at a time and just work hard at it! Keep up the good work winterA!

    RépondreSupprimer