mercredi 16 mai 2012














Sorry I didnt blogg yesterday! I was sooooo sick! Not only I was sick my mom would shovel food in my mouth like there was no tomorrow. She thinks I dont eat enough and thats why I am sick. Ppl do get colds once and a while you know :P Ah well ... I guess I just have to suck it up and pay for it. I am now 122lbs... ugh! I feel FAT. I can actually see it in my thighs... FML today I feel much better so my mom isnt to much on my case. she made me eat a half of a slice of banana bread and I gave half of that half to the dog. (shhhh dont tell her :P ) I hope tomorrow I will weihgt much less! I plan to be around 118 lbs by thiss weekend! Anyboddy eles have any goals they want to share about :) ??? Feel free to comment! If not I still wish you all the best of luck!! :) XOXO ;)












2 commentaires:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better. I was like hmmm didn't hear from her today. Awww man you were so close to your goal too. No need to fear, soon you will be there again.

    I am 204lb hopefully I weight less by now( the last time I weighed in was sunday night ) My overall goal is to get to 120lb. My goal for the month of May is to get to 195lb. Boy I haven't weighed that since last year, wayyy last year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That's super duper!!!! Keep up the good work! Your over all goal is very reachable! I know you will get there in no time! Ill have some more pictures on this blogg very soon! eather tonight or tomorrow so if ever you need some thinspo!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer